1. Add a New Project Level Risk in Portfolio (with Risk Template)
Add the Risk information and all the details that are so the risk can be properly registered and reviewed at any time.
1. To add a ‘Risk’ within a Portfolio, click the ‘Risk Management’ tab from the left side bar of the page. Once done, click the ‘+ New Risk’ button as shown below.
2. The Risk Template selection dialog appears.
To create a Risk with pre-populated fields, click a Risk Template of your choice from the list.
NOTE: You can also use the Search box to look for a Risk Template.
Input a Risk Template in the Search field, and click the Risk Template of your choice based on the results displayed.
4. Once all the mandatory/ required data fields have been accomplished, click the 'diskette icon' found at the upper right corner of the page or click the 'Save' button on the bottom part of the page to save the Risk item.
5. If the User who created the Risk is an Approver, the Risk will be automatically approved and will be reflected in the ‘Portfolio Risk Register’ table. This action sends an Email Notification to all users set to receive notification if a Risk is added to the Project.
Note: Be aware that the created Risk will be added to the Project that is indicated on the Risk creation.
If the User who created the Risk is not an Approver, it will send an Approval notification to the Approvers.
6. Quick-Fill with a Template
If you don't have any pre-populated fields and you want to use a Risk Template, click the 'Quick-Fill with a Template' link found in the upper right of the 'Overview' section.
The Risk Template selection dialog will appear, and you can select a Risk Template from the given list.
7. Clear Form
To clear all the data in the form fields, click on the three-dotted vertical line icon found at the top right of the “Create a new risk” page. Then, select Clear Form.
Note: If you wish to Create a New Risk from Scratch ( without using a Template), please click here.