Manage Company Terminology
- Navigate to the Company Terminology section through the Company Profile page by opening the Project Focus HQ tool.
- Login using your Username and Password and click the Log-in button.
- Once logged in you will reach the Company’s Homepage, select the Company from the drop-down list and beside the Company name click the pencil icon.
1. In the Company Profile page, proceed to the Company Terminology section. You will then see the list of Focus HQ terms that can be updated across the system. To update Focus HQ terms, click the Update Company Terminology button.
2. Scroll down for the Focus HQ term to update, and input the new name for the term in Singular and Plural Form. Once through, click the Update button.
3. The updated term should be displayed in the list. The new term should also be reflected in the system.