Focus HQ is pleased to share with you the latest application enhancements which are being progressively rolled out to all users over the next two weeks.
Release changes - summary
The latest version of Focus HQ includes the following new functionality and improvements:
1. Action Tracking – more filtering options on the table
2. – Automatic project date adjustment
3. – Flexible date formats accepted
4. – ability to re-open resolved risks
5. Reports – Ability to turn off reports
6. Reports – Default value for 'Date To' field
Know more by checking this video:
Release changes – detailed
1. Action Tracking - more filtering options on the table
The ability to filter 'Actions' table by "Type" in Action Tracking module. Type can be filtered by All, Action, Decision, Dependency, or Meeting.
2. Schedule CSV Import - Automatic project date adjustment
This is a new feature that has been added in importing schedule CSV. If one of the task dates is earlier than the project start date and if one of the task dates is later than the project end date, there will be a pop-up with prompt asking the user if he would like the project start date and end date to be adjusted according to the earliest/ latest task dates.
3. Schedule CSV import – Flexible date formats accepted
In Schedule CSV Import, it allows the use of any date formats aside from dd/mm/. There are several date format options to choose from the dropdown during your Schedule CSV import.
4. Project Risks- Ability to Reopen Resolved Risks
Users are now able to reopen Project Risk items even after they have been resolved. Risk Approvers can navigate to the Details Page of the resolved risk and approve the reopening of the risk – a prompt will appear for final confirmation.
5. Reports - Ability to turn off reports
Users have now the ability to turn off both Weekly and Monthly Reports without the requirement that at least ONE of them must be ON. This request will allow users to completely turn them off.
6. Reports - Default value for 'Date To' field
In generating reports, the value for 'Date To' has now a default date and is set at the current date. This enhancement will help the users to generate a current report quickly.
-End of Release Notes -
Questions or Walkthrough:
For any questions, or request for a walkthrough, please reach out to us via the Focus HQ Help or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.