2. Create a New Project Risk (without Risk Template)
1. Navigate to the Project ‘Risk Register’ by clicking on the ‘Risks’ tab from the left sidebar of the page. Once done, click the ‘+ New Risk’ button.
2. The Risk Template selection dialog appears.
To create a Risk without any data or pre-populated fields, select Empty Risk Template.
NOTE: You can click the Esc key or click outside the Risk Template selection dialog in order to create a Risk without any data or pre-populated fields.
3. Enter the desired data in the required fields in the Overview, Monitoring and Control, Analysis, and Response Planning sections.
4. Once all the mandatory/ required data fields have been accomplished, click the diskette icon found at the top right of the “Create a new risk” page to save the Risk item.
5. Managing Governance:
- If the User who created the Risk is not an Approver, the Risk will be reflected in the ‘Pending Risks’ table. (This action sends an Approval Request Email Notification to the Approver/s and action is added in the Project Actions Audit and Overall Actions Log)
- If the User who created the Risk is an Approver, the Risk is auto-approved and becomes a Live Risk shown at the Live Risk Register. (This action sends an Email Notification to all users set to receive notification for a Risk Added and action is added to the Project Notifications and Overall Notifications Log).