Adding a Dashboard Item- Portfolio Level (Data Source Tile Reporting)
1. In the newly created dashboard section in the dashboard tab, click ‘+ Item’ and select ‘Tile’ from the drop-down menu.
2. In the ‘Dashboard – Add Tile Item’ page, select Data Source as the ‘Tile Type' from the drop-down list.
3. Add a ‘Title’ to the Data Table item. The title is limited only to 100 characters.
4. Select the ‘Section’ to which the Dashboard Item will be displayed.
5. Select the Data Type from the drop-down list as shown in the image below.
6. Select the Data Source Target, Forecast, Actual from the drop down list provided.
7. Add a Criteria to test the output of the data if it met the standards being raised.
8. Add the Acceptable Band to display a target of the data that will be displayed once the tile item has been generated.
9. Add a brief Description limited to 250 characters for the tile item. Once all the pre-requisite data has been accomplished, click the ‘Add Item’ button.