1. Adding a Dashboard Item – Benefits Tracking Tile Reporting
1. In the newly created dashboard section the in the dashboard tab, click ‘+ Item’ and select ‘Tile’ from the drop-down menu.
2. In the ‘Dashboard – Add Tile Item’ page, select Benefits Tracking as the ‘Tile Type' from the drop-down list.
3. Add the Title of the Dashboard Tile item. Only 100 characters are allowed for the tile name.
4. Select the ‘Section’ to which the Dashboard Item will be displayed.
5. Select the ‘Benefit Categories’ from which the data of the Benefits will be pulled.
6. Select the ‘Data Type’ from the drop-down list as shown in the image below.
7. Select the ‘Pull Up Type’ from the drop down menu as seen in the image below. This determines how the data will be presented.
8. Select the ‘Weighting Filter’ from the drop-down list.
- Selecting Benefit Project Departments as a weighting filter lets you choose a sub-filter from the Project Departments in the drop-down list provided.
- Selecting Benefit Project Categories as a weighting filter lets you choose a sub-filter from the Project Categories in the drop-down list provided.
9. Set the Benefit Plan, Actual, and Forecast from the drop-down list provided.
10. Add a Criteria to test the output of the data if it met the standards being raised.
11. Add the Acceptable Band to display a target of the data that will be displayed once the tile item has been generated.
12. Add a brief Description limited to 250 characters for the tile item. Once all the pre-requisite data has been accomplished, click the ‘Add Item’ button.