Project CSV Export > Benefits Tracking
Created by: Sheila Esmas
Modified on: Mon, 23 Nov, 2020 at 7:16 PM
1. Project CSV Export > Benefits Tracking
1. Access the Project from either the Tiles or from the Main Menu drop-down.
2. Click the name of the Project where you wish to extract the Benefits Tracking CSV file.
3. Once you are in the Project's main page, go to "Settings" from the sidebar.
4. In the Project's Setting page, click the Project CSV Export blue button .
5. In the Project's Settings-Project CSV Export page, only tick the check box for Benefits Tracking
Then Click the Export to CSV button. A zipped file will then be downloaded in your device's local drive.
6. Within the zipped folder, there are two (2) files as Benefits Tracking can be Quantitative or Qualitative. Click the appropriate CSV file to see the details of the Benefits Tracking items within the project.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.