Portfolio - Benefits Tracking CSV Export
1. Access the Portfolio from either the tiles option or from the drop-down list.
2. Click the Portfolio where you wish to extract the Budget CSV file.
3. Once you are in the Portfolio's main page, go to Settings.
4. In the Portfolio's Setting page, click the Portfolio CSV Export button beside the Close Portfolio button.
5. In the Portfolio's Settings-Portfolio CSV Export page, only tick the check box for Benefits Tracking in the Module to Export options.
6. Click the Export to CSV button.
7. A zipped file will then be downloaded in your device's local drive.
8. There are two (2) files contained in the zipped folder upon extracting as Benefits Tracking can be Quantitative or Qualitative. Make sure to review the type of Benefits Tracking being implemented prior to opening the appropriate CSV file.