You can check the video for a walkthrough of how to add a Risk Rating in the Risk Matrix.
2. Add a Risk Rating
- Navigate to the Risk Rating section through the Company Profile page by opening the Project Focus HQ tool.
- Login using your Username and Password and click the Log-in button.
- Once logged in you will reach the Company’s Homepage, select the Company from the drop-down list and beside the Company name click the pencil icon.
1. In the Company Profile page, proceed to the Risk Rating section. You will then see the Risk Rating categories. Click on any Risk Rating category to open the details page.
Once you are directed to the Edit Risk Score Matrix page, you can update the title of your Risk Impact and Risk Probability. You can also update the title of your Risk Impact/ Probability, whether be Initial or Residual.
After making updates to the page, these titles will be displayed throughout the company.
2. In the Please Add/ Update Risk Rating here: section, click the +Add Rating button.
NOTE: You can add up to eight (8) Risk Rating categories.
3. Create the Rating Name for the newly added Risk Rating.
4. Select the appropriate Rating Colours available from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Update button once done.