Hide the 5th Reporting Status
1. Go to the Report Templates section. Choose a default template or custom template you want to edit by clicking on the Default Template/ Custom Template link or the Edit icon.
2. Go to the Project Status section sidebar. Click on the Test Reporting Status drop-down on the upper-right corner. Then, tick on the “Test Reporting Status” checkbox.
3. Once done, click the “Update” button.
4. You will be redirected to the Settings main page and will be notified of a successful Report Template update.
After which, go to the Reports module and click the link of a Draft Report.
5. Go to the Project Status section, and you will see the 5th Reporting Status being shown.