Please see the walkthrough of Project Lifecycle.
2. Manage Project Lifecycle
- Navigate to the Project Lifecycle section through the Company Profile page by opening the Project Focus HQ tool.
- Login using your Username and Password and click the Log-in button.
- Once logged in you will reach the Company’s Homepage, select the Company from the drop-down list and beside the Company name click the pencil icon.
1. In the Company Profile page, proceed to the Project Lifecycle section. You will then see the Project Lifecycle. Click on any Project Lifecycle Stage to open the Edit page.
2. In the Edit Phase page, fill in the following necessary input fields with the desired data:
Label- Name to define the stage within the project lifecycle
Description- Brief description of the project stage
Scheduled Start Date- Select which project stage a Date input field will be displayed for user to input the Start Date for the Phase
Scheduled End Date- Select which project stage a Date input field will be displayed for user to input the End Date for the Phase
Align End Date to next Phase Start Date- Toggle if you want the End Date of the Phase to be the same date of the Start Date of its succeeding Phase
NOTE: If you Toggle ON the Align End Date to next Phase Start Date field, the Date Change Confirmation popup message will be displayed, saying:
“If this setting is turned on, when [currently edited phase] End dates are updated, [next phase] start date will also be updated to match the end date of this Phase.”
Click Confirm if you want the toggle to still be ON.
Click Cancel if you want the toggle to be OFF.
3. After making changes, click the Update Phase button.
4. The changes in the Project Phase are successfully reflected.
5. Check the Phase of your Scheduled Start Date, and see if there’s a Date input field displayed.
6. Check the Phase of your Scheduled End Date, and see if there’s a Date input field displayed.