1. Add a New Knowledge Base Page
1. Below are the following ways to add a Knowledge Base ‘Page’:
- Click the ‘Home’ tab from the left side bar then click the ‘+New Page’ button to add a new Knowledge Base ‘Page’.
- Navigate to the Knowledge base Category or Sub-category then click on the ‘+New Page’ button to add a new Knowledge Base ‘Page’ (E.g. Training category).
2. Add the desired data of the mandatory fields. Once complete, click the ‘Add Page’ button.
Below are the required fields when adding a Page:
- Title – name of the document
- Category – the category where the Knowledge Base Page belongs. One Page can be assigned to multiple categories and sub-categories
- Content – the text contained in the document. In this field you can format your text.
- Tags – words to associate the document. You can add any tags in the document.
- Attachment – attach any supporting documents, screen shots or files to attach, allowing for more context around the topic.
- E.g. Adding a document under the ‘Knowledge Base’ Category.
3. Once done, the new ‘Page’ is saved within the ‘Knowledge Base’ Category.