1. Portfolio Default Settings – Remove a Key User
1. Within the Company Profile ‘Default Settings’ section, scroll to the ‘Portfolio Settings’ and then click the ‘Portfolio’ link as shown below.
2. Then you will reach the Portfolio Default Settings page. Navigate to the ‘Assigned Key Users’ section. This is where you can add and manage Key Roles.
Click the ‘x’ delete button of the Member you want to remove.
- Only ‘Update Roles’ and/or ‘Settings Approver’ can do this.
- Every Role should have at least one (1) Member assigned.
3. A popup window will appear for confirmation. Click the ‘Delete Member’ button.
Member is now deleted in the Portfolio Default Settings.