1. Portfolio Default Settings – Assign a Key User
1. Within the Company Profile ‘Default Settings’ section, scroll to the ‘Portfolio Settings’ and then click the ‘Portfolio’ link as shown below.
2. Once done, you will reach the Portfolio Default Settings page. Scroll to the ‘Assigned Key Users’ section and then click the ‘+ Assign User’ button.
3. Select a ‘Role’ and a ‘Member’ to be assigned from the dropdown menu.
Click ‘Add Member’ button to save changes and go back to the Portfolio Default Settings page.
Click ‘Add Member and Another’ button to save and do another Key Role Assignment.
Below are the following available Roles:
- Portfolio Manager
- Portfolio Control Manager
- Portfolio Analyst