1. Update a Portfolio OPEX
1. To Update a ‘Portfolio OPEX’, click the ‘Budget Management’ tab from the left side bar of the page. Once done, navigate to the ‘Portfolio Cost Summary’ and then click ‘Portfolio OPEX’ to update .
2. Once you reach the Portfolio OPEX Details, click the ‘Update’ button.
3. Add the necessary changes and then click the ‘Update Portfolio OPEX’ button to save changes.
- Within the 'Planned' section > Portfolio OPEX, you can ONLY update the current and future fields (all rows of periods / months that are 'Passed', become in-editable and cannot be changed
- Within the 'Actual' section: Portfolio OPEX, all periods can be edited