1. Add a Portfolio Risk Action
1. To add a Risk ‘Action’ within a Portfolio, click the ‘Risk Management’ tab from the left side bar of the page. Once done, navigate to the ‘Portfolio Risk Register’ and then click the ID of the Risk that you want to update.
2. Once you reach the Risk Details, click the ‘+ Action’ button.
3. Fill in the required fields in the New Risks Action form. Once complete, save Action by clicking the ‘Add Action’ button.
4. Portfolio Risk Action will be added in the ‘Actions’ table as shown below.