1. Project Type – Remove Assigned Key Users
1. Within the Company Profile, navigate to the ‘Default Settings’ section then ‘Project Types’. This is the section where you can manage different ‘Project Types’.
2. Click on the Project Type Name or the ‘Edit’ Icon.
3. Once done, you will reach the Project Type Settings page then scroll to the ‘Assigned Key Users’ section. This is where you can add and manage Key Roles.
Then click the ‘x’ delete button of the Member you want to remove.
Note: Only ‘Update Roles’ and/or ‘Settings Approver’ can do this.
4. A popup window will appear for confirmation. Click the ‘Delete Member’ button to continue with the deletion.