1. Project Type – Update a Project Close Out Checklist
1. Within the Company Profile, scroll to the ‘Default Settings’ section then ‘Project Types’. This is the section where you can manage different ‘Project Types’.
Click the name of the Project Type that you want to update.
2. Once done, you will reach the Project Type Settings page. Scroll to the ‘Project Checklists’ section then ‘Project Close Out’. Click on the ‘Title’ of the Project Close Out Checklist that you want to update (E.g. All Risks are Closed).
3. Click the ‘Update’ button.
4. Apply the necessary changes into the input fields. After adding the changes, click the ‘Update Check’ button to save changes.