1. Add a New My Coaching Request
1. Within the ‘My Coaching’ section, click on the ‘Overview’ tab from the side bar. Once done, click on the ‘+ New Request’ button. This is the section where can add a user request.
2. Fill in the mandatory fields then click on the ‘Add Request’ button to successfully save request.
Below are the mandatory fields in adding My Coaching Request:
- Project Name – the Project Name that the conversation pertains to, allowing PM to relate it back to the project if needed.
- Module – in categorizing and ensuring the content of the request can be tied back to specific sections.
- Title – needed to allow the PM Coach to easily identify what the conversation is .
- Topic – allows the PM Coach to relate it back to certain methodology or concept.
- Message – allows the conversation to be better understood to get correct questions answered.
- Attachments – attach any supporting documents, screenshots or files to attach, allowing for more context around the topic. Please take note that you can add up to 5 Attachments.
3. All new requests will be added to ‘Open Request’ status.