1. In order to Remove a Key User of a Project, click the ‘Settings’ tab from the left side bar of the Project Page. Once done, navigate to the ‘Assigned Key Users’ section and then click the ‘x’ icon of the user that you want to remove.
- When deleting all Assigned Key Users, Stakeholder role should not be left empty.
- When User 1 is assigned to a role and you wish to delete him, make sure you add User 2 first before you delete
2. A confirmation pop-up screen will appear, click the ‘Delete Member’ button to proceed.
3. Another way to delete a ‘Key User’ is to click ‘Assign User’ and click the ‘x’ button on the user that you want to delete as shown below.