1. Create New Project Activities
1. In order to add new ‘Activities’, click on the Project Name (E.g. ‘Runway Start-Up 1 – Agile Project’) in the Project Dashboard as shown below.
2. From left the sidebar, go to the ‘Activities’ tab and click the ‘New Activity’ button.
3. Fill in the mandatory fields (‘Title’, ‘Start Date’, ‘Status’ and ‘End Date’). Once complete, click the ’Add Activity’ button to save changes.
Note: Activity ID is Auto-populated.
4. The New Activity created will automatically be reflected on the appropriate ‘Activities’ table depending on the ‘Date Raised’.
Below are the scenarios when adding an activity:
- If the current date and the due date is within this week, it will fall on ‘This Week Activities’
- If the start date is equal to this week and due date is next week, it will fall as of today as ‘This Week Activities’
- If the start date and due date is next week, it will fall on the ‘Next Week Activities’
- If the due date was last week, it will fall on the ‘Last Week Activities’.